Monday, January 09, 2012

More Design Examples

So, I started putting up examples of some of my design work awhile back. Then life got in the way and I haven't resumed where I left off. Sorry. Here below are some examples of the work I did while in Whitehorse. Unfortunately during my time there I failed to collect a lot PDF's for my portfolio, we moved shortly after I had The Dude and my mat leave had started, so going in to put stuff together wasn't really an option at the time.  I do have some hard copies of additional work that I will eventually get scanned so I can post it as well. (Don't hold your breath, lol, at the rate this is going, it could take a few months)


E-vite I did for the Yukon Hospital Foundation's fundraising event 
"Epicurious" The design I built from scratch.


Event Ticket



Photos taken at the event including 1 of me almost 8 months pregnant with celebrity guest Chef Massimo Capra



No comments:

Post a Comment